As well as a car park and picnic site there is a wetland area with open water, sand dunes, shrubs and trees which all provide homes for a variety of wildlife. The site lies within the Lincolnshire Coastal Country Park.
0.4 mile (600m)
- Starting point
Chapel Six Marshes
Chapel St Leonards
- Download map
Chapel Six Marshes is located off the coast road just north of Chapel St Leonards. There are two car parks that have height barriers at the entrance (1.95m/6'4"). There are 5 disabled parking bays.
The path surface consists of compacted stone with some bumpy sections and sections with loose stones. The route is either level or gently sloping.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:8 (12.5%) for a distance of 12m
- Steepest downhill section: 1:10 (10%) for 31m
- Narrowest point: one metre
- Greatest cross slope: 1:10 (10%) for a distance of five metres
- Facilities available on this walk
- refreshments available at North Sea Observatory at Chapel Point or Chapel
- toilets available at Chapel Point or Chapel St Leonards
- Features of this walk
- Countryside for All
- wildlife interest
- Points of interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information