An area of green space and water close to the beaches and town centre.
A circular route of 0.6 mile (one kilometre)
- Starting point
- Download map
- Accessibility and suitability
Waterways walk is located along North Parade in Skegness. There are two pay and display surfaced car parks close by.
Part of the route is shared with cyclists. There is a childrens' playground close to the route.
The variant path surfaces consist of tarmac, concrete and compacted stone.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:10 (10%) for a distance 25m
- Steepest downhill section: 1:10 (10%) for a distance of 25m
- Narrowest point: all paths are over one metre wide
- Greatest cross slope: all cross slopes are less than 1:33 (3%)
- Facilities available on this walk
- refreshments available in Skegness
- toilets located along North Parade and Tower Gardens
- Features of this walk
- Countryside for All
- wildlife interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information