With nearly 80 acres of woodland, meadow and open green space this is a great place to explore. The first trees were planted in 1999 and since then the woodland and park have been extended.
- Download map
Westgate Woods is located west of Wyberton village near Boston (follow the brown road signs). There are three tarmac surfaced car parks.
There are lots of benches and seats, and a number of information boards.
The path surface consists of a mixture of compacted stone, tarmac, concrete and rough stone.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:8 (12.5%) for a distance of four metres
- Steepest downhill section: 1:8 (12.5%) for a distance of four metres
- Narrowest point: All paths are over one metre wide
- Greatest cross slope: 1:14 (7%) for a distance of 100m
- Facilities available on this walk
- refreshments available at Fisherman's Rest, Westwood Lakes or Boston
- toilets located at Westwood Lakes
- Features of this walk
- Countryside for All
- wildlife interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information