The woods are owned and managed by the Forestry Commission and is part of a large complex of pinewoods in the area. As well as passing through woodland the route also passes two ponds.
It is working woodland so please follow any on-site signs.
1.1 miles (1.8 km)
- Starting point
- Download map
- Accessibility and suitability
Willingham Woods is located on the A631 just east of Market Rasen. There is a large tarmac car park.
The path surface consists of compacted stone and tarmac. The route is mostly level with short slopes. There may be tree roots.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:8 (12%) for a distance of 16m
- Steepest downhill section: 1:7 (14%) for a distance of eight metres
- Narrowest point: all paths are over one metre wide
- Greatest cross slope: 1:11 (9%) for a distance of four metres
- Facilities available on this walk
- refreshments available at Willingham Woods (seasonal) and Market Rasen
- nearest toilets located in the Willingham Woods layby and Market Rasen
- Features of this walk
- Countryside for All
- wildlife interest
- Map of starting point
- Further Information