- Accepted waste types
- Car batteries
- Cooking oil (maximum five litres per vehicle per visit)
- Fluorescent tubes or light bulbs
- Food tins and drinks cans
- Fridges and freezers - no ammonia or commercial fridges accepted
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Hardcore, rubble, soil and plasterboard (one small dustbin full per vehicle per day in total)
- Household and garden chemicals (maximum five litres per vehicle per visit)
- Mixed glass bottles and jars
- Mixed textiles and clothes
- Mobile phones
- Printer cartridges
- Scrap metal
- Small appliances
- TVs and monitors
- Used engine oil (maximum five litres per vehicle per visit)
- Wood and timber
- Excess general household waste
Tattershall Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Opening times
This site replaces Kirkby on Bain recycling centre. It is located approximately half a mile south towards Coningsby from the Kirkby on Bain site.
Day of the week Opening times Monday 9am to 4pm Tuesday 9am to 4pm Wednesday Closed Thursday Closed Friday 9am to 4pm Saturday 9am to 4pm Sunday 9am to 4pm
Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Please arrive at your chosen site before 3.50pm. The gates may be closed 10 minutes before the site's closing time. This is to ensure waste is deposited and vehicles have exited by the closing time.
You must have a permit to bring:
- 4x4s that are classed as light goods vehicles
- large trailers up to 12ft x 6ft x 1.5ft (no greedy boards or caged sides)
All permits registered when the booking system was in place are still valid. However please apply for a new permit if you receive an email asking you to renew after a years use (the permit is still free).