NSPCC offer creative age-appropriate ways to:
- empower children to explore and express what matters to them
- support young people’s right to speak out and engage as active citizens with issues they care about
- safely and creatively challenge gender inequalities and oppressive gender normalities
The AGENDA packs are based on principles of equality, inclusivity, children’s rights and social justice. They tackle the causes and consequences of violence against girls and women, homophobia and transphobia.
- Service Description
AGENDA has been designed so that 11 to 18 years can explore the issues they are interested in at their own pace. It includes a wide range of activities, resources and links to further information.AGENDA showcases the different ways in which young people in Wales and across the world have raised awareness of how gender-based and sexual violence impacts upon their lives and the lives of others.Issues covered include:
- addressing gender discrimination
- LGBTQ+ rights
- street harassment
- female genital mutilation (FGM)
- sexual exploitation
- relationship violence.
Download free online