We run 48 children's centres in Lincolnshire, which offer activities, free drop-in sessions and helpful services.
These are free to join for families with children from birth to age five. Any adult who is caring for a child can access services at the centre. Use our directory to find your nearest children's centre.
Find a centre
A parent or carer who has parental responsibility for the child must complete the form to join.
Join a centre
About our children's centres
Some centres provide services in one location. Others offer services in community halls, libraries and other places that are easy to access.
All centres offer:
- child and family health services
- advice and information for families
- childcare and early education
- support for parents on a range of issues
- training and employment advice
- outreach services to children and families not attending the centre.
Each centre offers additional services and activities according to the needs of the community. These can include:
- parent and toddler groups
- baby massage sessions
- messy play sessions
- baby clinics run by health visitors
- toy libraries and sensory rooms
- lone parent support groups
- twins and multiple birth support groups
All centres involve parents in planning their activities. You can make new friends and share experiences.