This policy applies to centrally appointed teachers. It aims to relate unattached teachers' performance to teacher standards and any other applicable standards:
- to the educational needs of all children and young people
- to the professional development of unattached teachers
- to recognising the individual contribution unattached teachers make to education within the county
The senior service manager is responsible for all relating policy matters. Assistance is available from the HR department.
This policy aims to ensure:
- the pay for unattached teachers is fair, transparent and consistent
- the pay is in line with the school teachers' pay and conditions document