Report a road sign or marking fault

We are responsible for most signs on roads, footpaths and cycleways. We are also responsible for road markings on the public highway.

Street nameplate faults are the responsibility of your district council. 

If the pothole presents an immediate danger outside of our normal hours, call the police on 101.

Report road signs or markings

What will happen next