At the end of each financial year we publish a statement of accounts.
The accounts show:
- how we have spent money on services in Lincolnshire
- statements of movement in the general fund
- gains and losses
- a balance sheet with all our assets and liabilities at 31 March
By law, we must publish certain documents and information about the annual external audit of our accounts:
- final statement of accounts 2020-21 (audited)
- covering letter for 2020-21 auditor's report
- notice of conclusion of audit 2019-2020
- completion report 2019-2020 - pension fund
- completion report 2019-2020 - Lincolnshire County Council
- annual audit letter - lincolnshire county council 2019-2020
- annual audit letter - lincolnshire pension fund 2019-2020
Date: 30 September 2021
Invoice payment performance
|Financial year||Undisputed invoices paid within 30 days||Value of liability of invoices paid after 30 days||Value of interest for late payment charges paid to suppliers|
We are committed to paying all undisputed invoices within 30 days. Payment delays can happen if invoices are in dispute.
Payment delays to undisputed invoices can happen if credit balances are held on supplier accounts.
We calculate interest liability at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate on 31 March for each financial year.
A large majority of maintained schools use our financial system. At present, we are not able to separate their figures.
We plan to develop our finance system by April 2021. We aim to improve processes, extend staff training, and improve our payment performance.