Lincolnshire Research Observatory
The Lincolnshire Research Observatory (LRO) gives you access to intelligence about various county topics.
Its main aims are to:
- act as the single, shared evidence base for Lincolnshire
- improve access to and use of key information
- raise levels of expertise and capacity among partners
- reduce duplication of effort and research fatigue
- provide a seamless approach to data provision
It contains over 1,000 intelligence reports and 2,000 datasets on a range of local issues.