Bid development timeline
The Council has been appointed the local lead body.
In that role it is responsible for:
- Inviting bids from a range of eligible applicants (between 26 April and noon 14 May 2021)
- Appraising, prioritising and shortlisting those bids received (between 14 May and 17 June 2021)
- Submitting the shortlist to government (by noon 18 June 2021)
- Entering into a single funding agreement with the government to deliver any Lincolnshire bids selected by government (estimated August 2021)
- Issuing individual grant agreements to successful bidders (estimated late August 2021)
- Ensuring monitoring and assurance requirements are met (including a mid-term review November/December 2021)
All bids for UK Community Renewal Fund must be submitted to us by noon 14 May 2021.
Any bids submitted directly to the government will be rejected.
Following the announcements of a funding opportunity from government in March, and the subsequent Invitation to Bid, Lincolnshire County Council submitted a funding application to UKCRF on 18 June 2021.
Government decisions are expected in the summer.