About healthier options
The healthier options initiative aims to help small and medium-sized businesses across Lincolnshire make healthy changes to their menu and food preparation.
It's free to join and is open to takeaways and food outlets with a food hygiene rating of three or above.
If you have a lower rating, but would like to be part of the scheme, email us at [email protected] for information about how to improve your food hygiene rating.
By becoming a member, we are confident you will:
- attract new customers - as a healthier options business, you’ll attract more health conscious customers
- promote good health - you’ll be empowering existing customers to adopt a healthier lifestyle
- have customers to gain and nothing to lose - it’s free to join we’re here to support you
If you sign up for the scheme, you will receive a certificate and window sticker to confirm that you’re an official healthier options business.
Healthier options is a collaborative initiative between:
- Boston Borough Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- Lincolnshire County Council - Public Health
- North Kesteven District Council
- South Holland District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- West Lindsey District Council
Current award holders include:
|The Agra||1 Pride Pkwy, Enterprise Park, Sleaford, NG34 7EQ||NK|
|Elite Fish and Chips||2 Grantham Rd, Sleaford, NG34 7NB||NK|
|D&K Fit Foods||8 Market Street, Sleaford, NG34 7SF||NK|
|Knightingales||Guildhall Street, Grantham, NG31 6NJ||SK|
|Newtons Wine Bar||40 North Street, Bourne, PE10 9AB||SK|
|Oasis Café||Eventus, Sunderland Road, Northfield Industrial Estate, Market Deeping, PE6 8FD||SK|
|Burton Road Chippy||169 Burton Rd, Lincoln, LN1 3LW||CofL|
|CIBUS||CIBUS, 33 Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1 XP||CofL|
|Jeans Snacks||Operates the mobile snack bar at Tuthole just beyond Spilsby on the A16||EL|
|Workhouse Diner||Louth County Hospital, North Holme Road, Louth, LN11 0RU||EL|