Our wellbeing service is designed to help you live independently.
If you or someone you know needs support, call 01522 782140.
What happens next?
We will contact you within three days to arrange an assessment. This usually takes place in your home.
Your assessment will include:
- a discussion between you, the assessor and anyone else you wish to be present
- taking measurements for equipment and adaptations, if required
- checking suitability for the installation of equipment
- conducting home safety checks to identify potential hazards
If your needs are eligible for care and support, the wellbeing service may provide a service directly. It may also help you to access specialised services, such as:
- how to access relevant services or information
- home equipment
- simple aids for daily living
- the wellbeing response service
For advice, visit the wellbeing service website.