The Lincolnshire Historic Environment Record is the record of known archaeological sites and historic buildings.
It is a digital database supported by an extensive collection of physical material such as:
- historic maps and aerial photographs
- reports on archaeological investigations
- books and journals.
Over 57,000 features are currently recorded, which include:
- archaeological sites and finds
- historic buildings and structures
- legally designated and protected sites
- historic parks, gardens, and ancient woodlands
- battlefields and legends
Records and physical materials can be viewed by appointment at our offices. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
To make an appointment, email [email protected] or call 01522 782070.