As an employer, we encourage and promote quality work experience placements.
These are for young people aged 14 to 19, and care-leavers up to the age of 25.
During a work experience placement with us, you will:
- learn about working life and the skills required by employers
- raise your awareness of skills you may wish to develop
- gain an insight into a large public sector organisation
- build on your skills and knowledge and gain confidence
- develop team-working, self-reliance and flexibility skills
- develop vocational skills and improve job opportunities
How to apply
We will only accept an application from your school, college or other education provider.
Ask your teacher or tutor to contact the relevant service.
If we can offer you a placement, we will contact you within six weeks.
We will not accept applications from individual students or parents.