A Body of Persons Approval (BOPA) allows organisations to have an overall licence for a performance.
This means you do not need a licence for each individual child.
All performances must comply with the law. You must apply at least 21 days before the first performance.
You must ensure that:
- the organisation complies with licensing and performance regulations
- all performances and rehearsals take place in Lincolnshire
- performances and rehearsals must take place outside of school hours
- the organisation must have a child safeguarding policy
- no payment will be made to, or on behalf of the child, other than expenses
A BOPA licence is free of charge.