How to apply
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All new and renewed pavement café licences are temporarily free of charge.
Before you apply, you must have:
- a location plan or drawing (1:1250) showing the outline of the premises. Include the existing situation and the proposed location of the stalls or cafe
- a site layout plan (1:500) showing the proposed boundary, kerb and building lines and points of access. Include the stall or seating and table layout, parasols, means of enclosure and heaters. All dimensions should be metric
- specification for the cafe furniture, parasols and the means of enclosure. Include the style, colours, materials and any other relevant information
- proof of permission from adjoining properties, if you propose to extend beyond your frontage
- proof of Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £5 million
- proof of public notice displayed at the premises
We recommend that you read the government guidance.