The A15 Sleaford Road will be closed for up to six weekends, starting on Friday 13 March.
Below is a full list of closure dates, subject to suitable weather.
- 7pm on Friday 13 March to 9pm on Sunday 15 March
- 5am on Saturday 21 March to 9pm on Sunday 22 March
- 5am on Saturday 28 March to 9pm on Sunday 29 March
- 7pm on Friday 24 April to 6am on Monday 27 April
- 7pm on Friday 1 May to 6am on Monday 4 May
- 7pm on Friday 15 May to 6am on Monday 18 May
The diversion route for the closure will be via A607 Lincoln Road to B1178 White Lane/Tower Lane, and vice versa.
Cllr Richard Davies, executive member for highways, said: "We're just about finished with all our works at the new Sleaford Road roundabout.
"All that's left is to lay the final layer of surfacing, paint road markings, install signage, topsoil and landscape, and carry out some other minor works ahead of inspecting the roundabout and all its approaches to make sure everything is to the quality we want and expect.
"We'll be doing our very best to complete all of this without using all six weekends, but whether we can or not will depend heavily on the weather cooperating with us."
The 7.5km Lincoln Eastern Bypass project is part-funded by a £50m Central Government capital grant and will improve Lincoln’s infrastructure, encourage growth, minimise traffic congestion and enhance the inter-city environment.
For the latest news on the Lincoln Eastern Bypass, visit www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/leb.