"We know the next few weeks will be tough for so many of our residents, so we're doing all we can to keep as many of our services open and running normally.
Cllr Martin Hill, leader of Lincolnshire County Council, added:
"For us, vital support and services for some of our most vulnerable older residents, children and young people will be the biggest priority, and the vast majority of these are operating without change.
"Some of our other services which we know are a real lifeline in these times eg. Libraries - are operating - just differently.
"Things might change over the coming weeks, but rest assured, we will keep you up to date with all the latest details on our services online and on our social media accounts.
"Remember, we're here for you and we will do all we can to support you, your families, your loved ones, your businesses."
During lockdown, we will continue to offer:
- All our core services for our most vulnerable older residents, children and young people are running as usual
- Maternity hubs remain open at nine children's centres, enabling midwives to offer appointments away from hospitals
- All our core libraries and a number of community hubs across the county will be open but only for the collection of reserved books (click and collect services) and for residents to use pre-booked public access computers to access essential digital services. There will be no access for browsing. Use the click and collect service or 01522 782010.
- The Access Library Service will continue to provide no contact deliveries of books to vulnerable housebound rural residents
- Lincoln Castle's grounds will be open daily from 10am - 4pm seven days a week as a green space for exercise and wellbeing
- Household Waste Recycling Centres across the county will be open as usual, but residents must book a timeslot or call 01522 782070
- Our registration offices are still open for you to register your baby's births if baby was born in Lincolnshire. Please contact our CSC on 01522 782244
- Death registration will continue to be carried by a telephone for us to the informant once paperwork is received from surgeries/bereavement centre or coroner
- Marriage notice appointment may still be taken where ceremonies are already booked by contacting our CSC on 01522 782244
- CallConnect services will continue to operate for essential journeys – visit LincsBus CallConnect or call 0345 234 3344
- School transport is running as usual
- Business Lincolnshire and Trading Standards advisors are here for all Lincolnshire businesses throughout lockdown for advice and guidance
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue continue to support Lincolnshire businesses with fire safety advice and support
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue's community fire safety team are still carrying out Safe & Well visits for those who need it most
- Our firefighters will again be supporting our EMAS colleagues, by driving ambulances if needed and other roles where we can
- Help is still available for victims of domestic abuse and stay at home rules do not apply to those escaping domestic abuse
- We're still helping rural businesses, processing £650k of Leader grants within two weeks
- Our contractors are continuing work at the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone
- We're still responding to planning applications within 21 days, and inspecting construction developments so they can progress
- Inquests and funerals will go ahead as usual
- Crews are still out repairing and improving the roads across Lincolnshire as usual. Continue to report any concerns online. See upcoming roadworks in your area at one.network.