How to apply or renew
You can apply for a national concessionary travel pass if you have either:
- reached the female State Pension age, whether you're a man or a woman.
- have an eligible disability
There is no charge to apply for or renew an older person or disability bus pass.
These passes allows you free travel on off-peak scheduled bus services in England. They also allow you free local journeys before 9.30am for journeys originating in Lincolnshire.
You can use your bus pass on all local bus services in England but not on the following types of non-standard service:
- services where most seats can be reserved (for example, National Express or other long distance services)
- rail replacement services
- park and ride services
- coach excursions and tours
- taxis and private hire cars
- certain seasonal services
- community transport schemes
Your pass will not be valid in other countries including Scotland and Wales.
We will send you your pass within 10 working days. At peak times this may take longer.
Get a replacement bus pass
If your national concessionary travel pass has been lost, damaged or stolen there is a non-refundable £10 fee for a replacement.
You should receive your new pass within seven working days of payment being made.
Faulty passes that show no sign of damage are replaced free of charge. Please send to the following address advising that you require a replacement pass as it is faulty.
Concessionary Fares Team
PO BOX 1305
You can also call 0345 456 4474 between 9.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday to request a replacement bus pass.