Report fly-tipping and litter

Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of waste or rubbish. This can be on a roadside, in the countryside or on private land.

You must report fly-tipping and litter issues to your district or borough council as follows:

To report large-scale, illegal dumping and hazardous waste, contact Crimestoppers.

If you believe the fly-tipping to be hazardous waste or causing pollution, contact the Environment Agency.