Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of waste or rubbish. This can be on a roadside, in the countryside or on private land.
You must report fly-tipping and litter issues to your district or borough council as follows:
- Boston Borough Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- North Kesteven District Council
- South Holland District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- West Lindsey District Council
To report large-scale, illegal dumping and hazardous waste, contact Crimestoppers.
If you believe the fly-tipping to be hazardous waste or causing pollution, contact the Environment Agency.