Apply to film on the highway

Before you apply, you must have the following:

  • A copy of your Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £10 million
  • A copy of your Risk Assessment and Method Statement 
  • A location plan

If you require any temporary restrictions like road closures, you must apply for a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO) restriction.  

If you intend to use drones, you will also need the following:

  • A detailed plan of your Take-Off and Landing Area (TOLA)
  • Civil Aviation Authority Operational Authorisation Number
  • General Visual Line of Sight Certificate (GVC)
  • Flyer ID
  • Operator ID
  • Insurance Details (compliant with EC785/2004)

Apply to film on the highway