About the LSAB
The Lincolnshire Safeguarding Adults Board (LSAB) promotes the well-being of adults who have care or support needs.
There are many types of abuse that the LSAB deals with. For definitions of the different types of abuse, read the care and support statutory guidance on GOV.uk
If you are a professional you can report a concern using our reporting form.
The vision of the LSAB is to make Lincolnshire a place where adults feel safe, secure and free from abuse or harm.
For details on how we plan to achieve this, read the LSAB Strategy 2022-2025.
To find out how well we are achieving our strategic aims, read our annual report.
- Boston Borough Council
- Diocese of Lincoln
- East Lindsey District Council
- Humberside, Lincolnshire, and North Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- HM Prison Lincoln
- Lincoln City Council
- Lincolnshire Care Association
- Lincolnshire CCG
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Lincolnshire Police
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- National Probation Service
- North Kesteven District Council
- South Holland District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- West Lindsey District Council
Our policies and procedures are for all agencies and individuals involved in safeguarding adults. This includes professionals, volunteers and staff working in public, voluntary and private sector organisations.
For more information about the LSAB email email@example.com.