About the LSCP
The Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children's Partnership (LSCP) is a statutory multi-agency partnership board.
Our vision is that children and young people are safeguarded, supported and their lives are improved. We can achieve this by all agencies working together.
Find out more about what we do:
Our work is delivered through a governance structure that includes:
- Assurance executive
- Strategic management group
- Operational delivery group
- LSCP sub groups
- Chris Cook - independent chair
- Stacey Waller - business manager
- Zoe Walters - audit and policy officer
- Caroline Mogg - child sexual exploitation coordinator
- Mary-Ann Round and Karen Hackett - learning and development officer
- Dan Hawbrook - e-safety officer
- Lisa Tomlinson - e-learning officer
- Eleanor Walukiewicz - training officer
- Jemma Parkinson/Rachael Powis - local authority designated officer
- Erica Coney and Jo O'Boyle - LSCP administrators
- Hannah Page - child death overview panel administrator
- Lay members - community members who help to support stronger public engagement in local safeguarding issues
- Liaison officers - search our directory to find a liaison officer
If you need any more information about the LSCP please email [email protected].