The Young People’s Learning Provision (YPLP) offers alternative education to young people aged 16 to 19. If you have an Education, Health and Care plan (EHC), up to age 24.
We offer individualised full and part time learning programmes in small, nurturing and friendly environments.
Our vision is for every young person in Lincolnshire to:
- be empowered
- have high aspirations
- achieve their potential
We provide safe, accessible and individualised educational opportunities that support and promote the progression of young people.
We work at seven sites around the county, including:
- YPLP Boston - Focus 1, Mill Road, Boston PE21 0HF
- YPLP Grantham - Earlesfield Youth Centre, Trent Road, Grantham NG31 7XQ
- YPLP Lincoln - Queens Park Community Hub, South Park, Lincoln LN5 8EW
- YPLP Louth - The Pavillion, London Road, Louth LN11 9QP
- YPLP Ruskington - Ruskington Youth Centre, High Street, Ruskington, NG34 9DW
- YPLP Skegness - The Pavillion, Wainfleet Road, Skegness PE25 2EL
- YPLP Spalding - Unit 12 Broadgate House, Westlode Street, Spalding PE11 2AF