Join the animal feed hygiene register

You must register your business with us if it:

  • manufactures animal feeds
  • markets animal feeds or feed material
  • imports animal feeds
  • stores animal feeds
  • transports animal feeds and grain
  • sells co-products of the food industry as feed materials
  • carries out on-farm mixing
  • feeds food-producing animals
  • grows crops to be used as animal feeds

Join the animal feed hygiene register

We will then email you with your registration number.

You must keep this in your farm records for future reference.

If you have lost your registration number, please contact us.

Contact Trading Standards for business