Get consumer advice

You can get advice from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS). You can:

Lincolnshire Trading Standards does not provide consumer advice.

CACS will refer all relevant reports to our Trading Standards team.

We use this information to target businesses that are not trading within the law or are causing harm to consumers.

For more information, read the prosecution and enforcement sanctions policy and the service compliance and enforcement policy.

Contact Trading Standards

Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS):

Telephone: 0808 2231133