Apply for a brown tourism sign

If you run a tourist attraction, you can apply for a brown tourism sign.

You must agree to meet all costs. There are no concessions for charities or venues that are owned or operated by councils.

Before you apply, read the signposting for tourist attractions and facilities application guidance.

To make an application email [email protected] including:

  • the postal address of attraction/facility
  • the postal address of the applicant, if different from above
  • a brief description of the venue