High quality childcare plays a pivotal role providing the opportunity for the best start in life for all children and central to this is the childcare workforce. Working in the childcare sector can be an extremely rewarding career choice. As a dedicated childcare worker, you are fundamental to children’s growth and development providing them with education, experiences and care, an essential part in helping children fulfil their potential.
- Find a job in childcare with LCC – Search the LCC jobs page for childcare roles
- Search roles in childcare on Job centre Plus or Indeed
- Find an apprenticeship – You may want to find a suitable apprenticeship
- Colleges and sixth form in Lincolnshire – Contact your local colleges or if you are a school leaver your 6th form to find out what childcare courses they offer.
- Universities – You may want to consider studying at university
- Volunteering in Lincolnshire - You may want to volunteer at your local childcare setting to gain some valuable experience.
- Becoming a childminder