Before you make a request
We may hold records that contain your personal data. You have the right to make different types of requests relating to the data we hold.
The Data Protection Act controls how we use your personal information.
To find out how we comply with the Act, read our data protection policy
To find out how we use your data, read our privacy notice.
For advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we hold any of your personal data, you are entitled to request a copy. This is known as a subject access request.
You also have the right to request the following in relation to your personal data:
- request access
- ask for corrections to be made
- ask for it to be deleted
- object to it being processed
- ask for it to stop being processed
- ask for automated decisions to be made by a person
- ask for it to be transferred to another organisation
Alternatively, you can:
- email email@example.com
- write to Customer Information Team, Lincolnshire County Council, County Offices, Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1YL
- telephone 01522 554011
To find out more about data protection, visit the Information Commissioner’s website.