Before you make a request
The Data Protection Act controls how we use your personal information.
To find out how we comply with the Act, read our data protection policy
To find out how we use your data, read our privacy notice.
For advice, email [email protected]
If we hold any of your personal data, you are entitled to:
- request access
- request a copy
- ask for corrections to be made
- ask for it to be deleted
- object to it being processed
- ask for it to stop being processed
- ask for automated decisions to be made by a person
- ask for it to be transferred to another organisation
Alternatively, you can:
- email [email protected]
- write to Customer Information Team, Lincolnshire County Council, County Offices, Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1YL
- telephone 01522 554011
To find out more about data protection, visit the Information Commissioner’s website.
What happens next?
We must consider and respond to all requests within one calendar month.
Make a complaint
If you think we have misused your data or not kept it secure, find out how to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the response, contact the Information Commissioner’s Office