Make a complaint

Before you make a complaint

Compliments and complaints can help us improve the services we provide.

Before you make a complaint, please contact our services about your concerns first. You can also raise them with your county councillor.

If you are not satisfied with the response, fill in our complaints form. We will do our best to investigate your concerns.

The form is not to be used to:

Make a complaint

Alternatively, you can:

Annual reports

To find out how we handle complaints and try to improve, read our Corporate and Statutory Complaints Annual Report.