Report anti-social behaviour
Anti-social behaviour is defined by law as conduct that has caused or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any person.
- It covers a range of behaviours such as:
- abandoned vehicles
- vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use
- rowdy or inconsiderate behaviour
- rowdy or nuisance neighbours
- littering or drugs paraphernalia
- animal problems
- nuisance calls
- street drinking
- noise nuisance
- misuse of fireworks
If you are a victim of anti-social behaviour and feel there is an immediate risk call 999.
You do not have to put up with anti-social behaviour.
Lincolnshire Police, district councils and housing providers have a range of powers available to them for dealing with anti-social behaviour.
- Boston Borough Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- North Kesteven District Council
- South Holland District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- West Lindsey District Council
Report nuisance parking
If you are experiencing a problem in relation to parking you can report this to us.