We run 48 children's centres in Lincolnshire, which offer activities, free drop-in sessions and helpful services.
These are free to join for families with children from birth to age five. Any adult who is caring for a child can access services at the centre.
Use our directory to find your nearest children's centre.
A parent or carer who has parental responsibility for the child must complete the form to join.
About our children's centres
Some centres provide services in one location. Others offer services in community halls, libraries and other places that are easy to access.
All centres offer:
- child and family health services
- advice and information for families
- childcare and early education
- support for parents on a range of issues
- training and employment advice
- outreach services to children and families not attending the centre.
Each centre offers additional services and activities according to the needs of the community. These can include:
- parent and toddler groups
- baby massage sessions
- messy play sessions
- baby clinics run by health visitors
- toy libraries and sensory rooms
- lone parent support groups
- twins and multiple birth support groups
All centres involve parents in planning their activities. You can make new friends and share experiences.