The BBMF visitor centre will reopen, for pre-booked visits only, from Tuesday 18 May.
We will be open Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 4pm with six tours available per day.
Tours will last a maximum of one and a half hours.
Bookings must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance.
We are unable to accommodate group visits or coach parties at this time.
The front gate to the visitor centre will be closed and staff will need to let you in.
Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before your tour time.
To help ensure staff and visitors can remain safe please note the following:
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, with signage clearly displayed.
- The Tea bar will be closed (refreshment facilities are available within nearby Coningsby).
- Hand hygiene facilities will be available at the entrance and other key locations.
- The disabled toilet will be available on request, all other toilets are closed.
- No food or liquid may be consumed within the site.
- No bags are permitted on site and can not provide storage facilities for personal items.
NHS Test and Trace
We are required to collect details and maintain records of visitors for 21 days.
This will include:
- Contact number
- Date of visit
- Arrival and departure times
Personal data that is collected for NHS Test and Trace will only be used for this purpose.
After 21 days information will be securely disposed of or deleted.