Skid avoidance car training
All courses are suspended at this time.
Our skid training vehicle simulates driving on ice, slippery roads and aquaplaning.
You will learn how to handle these tricky situations and build your driving skills.
The course last three hours and is open to any full licence holder. It covers:
- how to identify and recover understeer
- how to identify and recover oversteer
- knowledge of ABS and ESP
- understanding the balance of the car
Team building or parties
We offer half-day or full-day courses for up to 12 people.
The course is open to full licence holders. Non-licence holders can take part as a passenger.
- skid car experience
- PS3 racing simulator challenge
- driving manoeuvring exercise
- blindfold driving
- timed trailer reversing
- driving different vehicles
A buffet lunch can be provided.
Car crash simulator
Our car crash simulator replicates the experience of a serious road crash. It highlights what can happen due to poor decision-making.
Prices start at £150, depending on the time and location of the event.
It lasts 8 to 10 minutes and can seat up to four people.
The participants will watch a video that involves a young driver and passengers. The audio-visual technology and suspension will give them an idea of what a collision is like.
They will learn about the fatal four:
- drink/drug driving
- distractions (for example, mobile phones/peer pressure)
The simulator is not suitable for under 14s, due to its graphic nature.
You must notify if any potential participant suffers from any health problems, such as:
- emotional/psychological issues
- respiratory issues
- muscular, skeletal or nerve issues