Before you comment
Anyone can comment on a current planning application. This can be in support, to object or to make a general observation.
- read our privacy notice
- read and fully understand the proposal
- understand what issues we can consider
- comment within the specified time period
Your comments, including your address, will be:
- in the public domain
- published online
- released under the Freedom of Information Act or Environment Information Regulations
- reported to the Planning and Regulation Committee
In the event of a planning appeal, we send a case file to the Planning Inspectorate or Secretary of State. This will include your comments, if relevant.