GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy

Report a planning breach

We regulate planning breaches related to minerals and waste developments.

To find out how we do this, read our Local Enforcement Plan.

To view existing cases, use our planning register.

Report a planning breach

For planning breaches related to housing, industrial or commercial developments, contact your district or borough council.