Before you submit your application, you must :
- comply with the national validation requirements
- complete an up-to-date flood risk assessment, if required
- complete an Environmental Impact Assessment, if required
- complete a tree survey, if required
You must ensure that all plans, information, and photographs you submit:
- are PDF files, no larger than 10mb
- include the print paper size and relevant scale (for example, A3 at 1:200)
- include key dimensions
- are on A3 or A4 paper, where appropriate
- are uploaded in the correct orientation
You can find guidance about planning application fees on GOV.uk.
To find out how much your application will cost, use the Planning Portal fee calculator.
If in doubt, please contact us. We cannot progress your application until we have received the correct fee.
If you need our bank details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheque payments must be made payable to Lincolnshire County Council.
All applications which do not meet these requirements are invalid.