Admissions authorities must consult with the public to make changes to their policies. If there are no changes, they must still consult every seven years.
We are the admissions authority for community and controlled schools.
Foundation, aided, free schools and academies are their own admissions authority.
For the current arrangements, use our directory to find a school.
To find out more about how we manage school admissions, read our school admissions schemes.
Consultation dates for 2022-23 policies
- 1 October 2020 to 31 January 2021 – schools consult on their admissions policies if they wish
- 28 February 2021 - arrangements determined
- 15 March 2021 - arrangements published
- 15 May 2021 - deadline for objections to the schools adjudicator
Admissions authorities may consult any time within the consultation period. Check the school’s website or contact the school for more information.
- Frithville Primary School
- Kirkby-la-Thorpe Church of England Primary Academy
- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Long Sutton County Primary School
- Louth Eastfield Infants' and Nursery Academy and Louth Lacey Gardens Junior Academy
- Morton Church of England Primary School
- New York Primary School
- Ruskington Chestnut Street Church of England Primary School
- Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
- Skegness Grammar School
- South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- Stickney William Lovell Church of England Academy
- The Marton Academy
- Thurlby Community Primary Academy
- Waddington All Saints Primary School
- William Farr Church of England Comprehensive School
What happens next?
Once the consultation has closed, all responses will help to determine the school's final arrangements.
If you believe a school’s new arrangements to be unlawful, you can object. You must do this by the deadline:
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to: Schools Adjudicator, Bishopsgate House, Feethams, Darlington, DL1 5QE