SEND workforce development induction tier
Free e-learning modules for all Lincolnshire school parents and carers.
The aim of the project is to bring together resources and training opportunities for people in Lincolnshire who support children and young people with SEND. It is written by schools for school communities.
- types of SEND
- what is inclusion
- SEND code of practice
- respecting individuals
- working with professionals
- awareness of a neuro-typical child
How do I join?
- sign up to the Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum
- indicate in the additional information section that you are interested in SEND workforce development
- an email will be sent to you with a prompt to set up a password and login