You will receive tenders for passenger transport contracts if you register with us as an operator. These contracts include services such as:
- local buses
- social care
- music transport
How to register
To receive all tenders, you must register on the East Midlands Tender Portal:
For more details, read the transport operators' supplier guide.
Before you apply
Before you apply for your first contract, you must:
- Complete the Operator Details form
- Complete the Quality Schedule K for:
- either, hackney carriage and private hire operators
- or, passenger carrpying vehicle (PCV) operators
- Ask your insurance broker to complete the Schedule O Insurance form and send it to us.
All completed forms must be sent to TSG_fleet&[email protected].
Alternatively, post them to Lincolnshire County Council, Transport Services Group, Crown House, Grantham Street, Lincoln, LN2 1BD.
What happens next?
Once we receive your forms, we will contact you to arrange a site visit.
We will check your vehicle and personal documents to ensure that you adhere to our guidelines.
For more information, read our general conditions.
Once you are a registered transport provider, you can bid for other suitable contracts.