What the partnership does
Procurement Lincolnshire is a professional partnership made up of County and District Council officers. Together we help those Councils carefully spend around £600 million per year on goods, services, and works to support the people of Lincolnshire achieve the best value possible for the taxes they pay.
Each partner authority has its own contract and procurement procedure rules (CPPRs):
- Lincolnshire County Council
- North Kesteven District Council - the CPPRs can be found within their Constitution
- West Lindsey District Council
These rules promote good commercial practice, public accountability, and deter corruption.
Together, we aim to:
- obtain the best value contracts whilst not compromising on quality
- engage with suppliers to promote the local economy
- account for the social and environmental impact of procurement
The Procurement partnership strategy explains more about what we do.