How to invoice us
All invoices sent to us must include:
- a valid purchase order number
- your supplier ID number, which you can find on your purchase order
- an invoice date
- an invoice number
- a total amount payable, plus VAT if applicable
- the word ‘invoice’ clearly visible
- your full name and address
If you have multiple purchase orders, you must use separate invoices. You must send each one to us as a separate file.
Where to send your invoice
To have your invoice processed as quickly as possible, email [email protected].
Your email must have:
- the word ‘Invoice’ in the subject field
- the invoice attached as a PDF or TIFF
- separate invoices each uniquely named, if applicable
If you do not include a valid purchase order number, we will return the invoice to you. This will likely delay the payment.
We only accept handwritten invoices if agreed in advance.