You must register any event you organise that may impact the use of the highway.
This includes any event which may:
- require you to apply for temporary traffic restrictions
- affect the safety of pedestrians and other road users
- increase on-street parking
- restrict access for emergency vehicles
- affect planned highway works
- any increased traffic flows in the area due to the event
You must give at least 13 weeks' notice, except for street parties. You must provide clear plans if an event requires a temporary traffic restriction.
Event information is shared with blue light emergency services, other County Council teams, and the District Safety Advisory Group (SAG) chairs.
For all other event enquiries please email email@example.com
You can view planned events affecting the highway on one.network.
For street parties, you must:
- read the guide to organising a street party on GOV.uk
- download the street party application form
- send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must give at least six weeks notice.