You must register any event you organise that may impact upon the use of the highway.
This includes any event which may:
- require you to apply for temporary traffic restrictions
- affect the safety of pedestrians and other road users
- increase on-street parking
- restrict access for emergency vehicles
- affect planned highways works
- any increased traffic flows in the area due to the event
You must give at least 13 weeks' notice, except for street parties.
For street parties, you must:
- read the guide to organising a street party on GOV.uk
- download the street party application form
- send the completed form to email@example.com
For all other events, you must:
To apply for temporary signage in the highway for your event, email firstname.lastname@example.org