Positive Futures uses sport and physical activity to engage with young people in deprived communities.
We organise a range of activities at locations in Boston, Gainsborough, Grantham, Lincoln, Skegness and South Holland.
We host two annual sports festivals:
- StreetGames Festival - a multisport event designed to unlock the potential of young people from around Lincolnshire
- Fairplay Festival - a free county-wide six-a-side football competition for youth and community groups
Sport Leadership Pathway
Our Sports Leadership Pathway training enables young people to develop leadership skills and increase their confidence. They may then assist or lead the delivery of sports activities for other young people.
They get a mentor and the chance to develop a network of contacts in the sports and youth sector.
If you are 16 or over you can volunteer with us and get involved in:
- running a local sports session
- helping to clean up a local play area
- helping to run our annual sports festivals
- taking photos at one of our events