Positive Futures uses sport and physical activity to engage with young people in deprived communities.
We organise a range of activities at locations in Boston, Gainsborough, Grantham, Lincoln, Skegness and South Holland.
- View upcoming events in Skegness
- View upcoming events in Grantham
- View upcoming events in Lincoln
- View upcoming events in Boston
- View upcoming events in Gainsborough
Sport Leadership Pathway
Our Sports Leadership Pathway training enables young people to develop leadership skills and increase their confidence. They may then assist or lead the delivery of sports activities for other young people.
They get a mentor and the chance to develop a network of contacts in the sports and youth sector.
If you are 16 or over you can volunteer with us and get involved in:
- running a local sports session
- helping to clean up a local play area
- helping to run our annual sports festivals
- taking photos at one of our events