Positive Futures uses sport and physical activity to engage with young people in deprived communities.
We organise a range of activities at locations in Boston, Gainsborough, Grantham, Lincoln, Skegness and South Holland.
- View upcoming events in Skegness
- View upcoming events in Grantham
- View upcoming events in Lincoln
- View upcoming events in Boston
- View upcoming events in Gainsborough
Summer 2021 activities
During the summer holidays they are organising a four-week programme of free activities for young people aged between 8-17 years. The programme is open to all, but priority is given to those supported by children's services.
The programme includes sports, arts, cookery sessions, laser tag, music making, archery, parkour, graffiti art, indoor climbing and water sports. Healthy food will be provided too, with sessions based in Boston, Skegness, Grantham, Gainsborough and Lincoln.
For further information please email F4MInterventions@lincolnshire.gov.uk.
Sport Leadership Pathway
Our Sports Leadership Pathway training enables young people to develop leadership skills and increase their confidence. They may then assist or lead the delivery of sports activities for other young people.
They get a mentor and the chance to develop a network of contacts in the sports and youth sector.
If you are 16 or over you can volunteer with us and get involved in:
- running a local sports session
- helping to clean up a local play area
- helping to run our annual sports festivals
- taking photos at one of our events