Help to live independently
Most people in Lincolnshire are able to remain living independently in their own homes.
If you are looking for ways to cope with everyday tasks and think you need care, advice and support is available in your community to help you to stay independent.
To find out what help is available to you, visit Connect2Support, for a range of advice including:
- help with meals and shopping
- adaptations for your home
- equipment to stay independent
- technology for independent living
- walking and mobility aids
If you feel your needs require longer term support, we can help. We can provide information and advice on how to get you the right support, contact us to have that conversation.