The Lincolnshire Arson Task Force aims to prevent arson across the county.
Arson presents a high risk of injury or death for the perpetrator or victim. As all emergency services respond to arson incidents, it also costs money.
The task force is a partnership between us and the police, which:
- works with other agencies to reduce arson
- ensures a targeted response to vehicle fires, anti-social behaviour and rural arson
- raises public awareness of arson
- provides intervention and training
- records, analyses and shares data to assist in arson reduction
For more advice, visit the Arson Prevention Forum website.