How to apply or renew
You can apply for a national concessionary travel pass if you have either:
- reached the female State Pension age, whether you're a man or a woman.
- have an eligible disability
The pass allows you free travel on off-peak scheduled bus services in England. It also allows you free local journeys before 9.30am for journeys originating in Lincolnshire.
You can use your bus pass on all local bus services in England but not on the following types of non-standard service:
- services where most seats can be reserved (for example, National Express or other long distance services)
- rail replacement services
- park and ride services
- coach excursions and tours
- taxis and private hire cars
- certain seasonal services
- community transport schemes
Your pass will not be valid in other countries including Scotland and Wales.
We will send you your pass within 10 working days. At peak times this may take longer.